Flying Motorcycle - The SkyBike is Coming
The SkyBike three-wheeled Flying Motorcycle meets the growing demand for flying cars and roadable aircraft.
The new vehicle from Samson Motorworks promises to be as thrilling to drive on the ground as it will be to fly in the air. Using our scissors wing and torsion bar lean system, it offers motorcycle simplicity, economy and excitement - blended with the versatility of being able to fly and drive.
Available in 2010.
* Estimated GTOW = 1400 LB (Gross Take-off Weight)
* LENGTH = 15’- 6”
* WIDTH = 5’- 6”
* HEIGHT = 5’-1”
* SEATS = 2 (side by side)
* SPEED = 90+ mph on wheels – 134 mph cruise flying
* RANGE = 880 miles ground, 340 miles air
* MPG = Estimated 60 mpg ground, 22 mpg air
* WINGSPAN = 23’ – 5” main, 5' 6” canard.
* ENGINE = 120 hp Freedom Motor twin rotor
* ESTIMATED TBO = 2500 hours (Time Between Major Overhauls)
* FUEL = regular unleaded automobile gasoline
* FUEL CAPACITY = 16 gallons including reserve
* STALL SPEED = 70 mph
Flixxy editors search the internet daily, to find the very best videos for you:
SELECTION: From over 3 million videos uploaded to YouTube daily, we select only a few videos to be added to the site daily.
PG RATING: Flixxy videos and comments are all PG rated. They are "Safe For All Ages" and "Safe For Work". Our content is uplifting.
SELECTED START AND END POINTS: Many of Flixxy’s videos start late or end early. We skip lengthy introductions and get to the point.
CONCISE CAPTION AND DESCRIPTION: We don't use "click-bait." Your time is valuable, so we distill the information down to what you want to know.
FREE DAILY NEWSLETTER: Get the latest videos delivered to your inbox by subscribing to the FREE "Video of the Day" newsletter.